Monday, May 11, 2009

A match found for Jasmina...



Some of you might have heard about Jasmina Anema. I featured her on my blog site once before. Jasmina is a beautiful little girl who is battling leukemia and is in need of a bone marrow transplant to help save her life. Two bone marrow matches have been found and according to the New York Daily News, if her cancer cells are once again undetectable and either of the donors pass a medical screening, prepping for her transplant will likely begin in a few weeks. Great news for Jasmina and her family!

If you want to learn more about Jasmina or about how you can register to become a bone marrow donor, please visit www.oneforjasmina.com. It's simple. I just registered 15 minutes ago. Next I will be sent a donors kit in the mail. I'll keep you posted about what happens next.

No comments: