Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jennifer Hudson









The beautiful and talented Jennifer Hudson graces the cover of the June issue of Essence magazine. The following is a few things she shared with Essence.

On being a mama's baby...
I was always a mama's baby. I'd go and sleep in her bed until I was 15 years old. Jennifer's mom always began her day sending her daughter a text message.

What makes her fiance, David Otunga, so special...
David is very family-oriented. And he is such a gentleman, like, I sit in the car waiting because I can't touch the door. I am not allowed!

When she thinks about the love from her fans...
When you're in a room full of people who love you, all that energy in the room comes to you. That feeling just takes over. Music is who I am.

What you may want to remember about Jennifer...
It was her faith, which even in the darkest days, that never wavered.

No comments: