Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Question Of The Day


Have you had a pity party lately?

Ok, I will be the first one to admit that I have had a pity party a time or two. And what I just realized is that my pity parties usually included me listening to the Waiting to Exhale soundtrack. Maybe that’s a great CD for a pity party, I don’t know. But we are all human and often times we tend to focus more on what we don’t have and instead of focusing on living in the moment and being grateful for what we do have. Just thinking about how precious life is and just being reminded a lot lately of how life is not promised, just confirms to me that my past pity parties and any pity parties I may have going forward in my life is truly pointless. So, just think twice before you plan your next pity party. I know I will.

No comments: