Monday, June 15, 2009

Question Of The Day

This morning, what are you sick and tired of?

If you would have asked me this question on yesterday, I would have probably given you an earful; but since I had a good night sleep and had a great workout on my treadmill in the early am, I am a little more subdued with my answer. So with that said, one thing that I am sick and tired of is people thinking that you are obligated to do things for them; you know, they have this attitude like you owe them something. I am grateful for so many things, but I extremely grateful that I do not have this mentality. I’ve never felt that anybody owed my anything, not even my parents. I felt like if I wanted something in life, than I had to work hard to get it. I have and I continue to do so. Don’t get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with lending a hand and helping someone along the way. If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know I promote that. What I am getting at is that there are people who never do anything to better themselves or to help themselves out, but instead, just feel entitled to someone always bailing them out financially, bailing them out with favors and so on. You know what I am talking about. I think it’s safe to say that we all know someone like that. You have to put in the work to make your life better! You have to put in the work to make your dreams come true! You have to put in the work to stand on your own two feet! Some people just got to do better! Let’s do better…

No comments: