Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Question Of The Day

What’s in your makeup bag? I like to keep it simple. I don’t wear foundation, but that may change as I get older. I wear pressed powder by “Iman” in clay medium dark, “Iman” corrective concealer for coverage under my eye, and to give my face a shimmering glow, I use “Fashion Fair Beauty Highlighter” in golden lights. For the summer months, I switch out the “Iman” pressed powder for “Fashion Fair’s” transglo pressed powder in deep braun. I also love products by MAC.

1 comment:

Karyna said...

DiorShow Mascara
L'Oreal Hip Eye Shadow Duo in Snowy
Great Lash Mascara
Dark Blue or Black soft eye pencil
Black Liquid Eyeliner
nice eye shadows like the MAC Chill Collection...

:-)

I really focus on my eyes, not much for foundation... Eyes and Lips is where it's at.. OH...

Lipglosses=
Bonne Bell HoneyKiss in Honey Sweet
Victoria Secret Beauty Ruch in Lotta Colada