Thursday, October 15, 2009

Question Of The Day











Today, are you closer to making your dreams come true?

If you look at any successful person in life or any person who is making their dreams come true, what you will notice is that they all have something in common. They all have the drive and the motivation that we all need to get to the next level in life. Without drive, motivation, or the will to succeed and make your dreams come true, you will find yourself on a path that leads to many dead ends. So you think about, and think about it real hard. Do you have the drive, motivation, or the will to succeed and make your dreams come true? Today, are you closer to making your dreams come true?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was a nice post, cause I am currently re-evaluating my life and my goals right now. I have had so many let downs, and feeling as if I almost want to give up. Currently I am lacking direction, and essentially motivation. I sit in a dark room everyday, in the same spot wondering how I am going achieve my goals and eventually coming up with nothing!

I really don't know what it takes, do I just get up and go (mind you I don't have a car after getting into an accident), but my environment is depleting me. Is it asking for help? Most people have let me down and ruined my trust with them. I really don't know, I have bills to pay, so I keep concentrating on a job, but I know I need to go back to school because the job market is BS...it's frustrating!