Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Question Of The Day

Have you become too complacent in your life?

It is a little something going around and it is called complacency. Personally, I am just getting over my bout of complacency. I was recently reminded that I just got a little too comfortable with what I was doing in my life. I wasn’t really stagnant, but the drive and the motivation that I am notoriously known for was slipping away from me. What I never ever want to be, is a person who becomes complacent in life. I always want to strive for more. I always want to do more. I want to be better and do better. Complacency can prevent you from leaving your mark in this world. Complacency can leave you with wondering about what might have been. Complacency is not for me. I hope it's not for you.

No comments: