Monday, June 1, 2009

Question Of The Day

Today marks the beginning of a new month, what will you do this month to keep moving forward in life? I always say, “keep it moving forward.” What do I mean by that? Well, I am a dreamer by nature, always have been, always will be. But what’s so great about that is that I always had a dream for myself that kept me moving forward in life. I was always determined not to be complacent, but always in search of bettering myself, bettering my life, and touching the lives of those people around me in a positive way. Some of you are big time procrastinators. Let me just say that procrastination gets you no where. Some of you are filled with so much self-doubt, that it has paralyzed you, causing you to stand still. You know, you only get one go around in this journey we call life. Whatever it is that you want out of life, whatever your dreams are, you have to start making things happen. So today, on this 1st day of June, get motivated, let’s go, and keep it moving forward!

No comments: