Thursday, April 23, 2009

Question Of The Day

What is the best advice that someone has given you? The best advice I was ever given came from Bettie Jean (my mom). She told me that on my journey in life to never forget where I came from and to help someone along the way. I often say that knowledge is power. What I see sometimes is that when people climb higher and higher on the ladder of success, they are reluctant to share information or reach back and extend a hand to help some else along the way. It's like, I Got Mine, You Get Yours. I guess they may be afraid that the person they help may become more successful than them. Honestly, I really don't know what their rationale is behind it. But this is what I believe; what is for you or what is destined for you, you will receive. Sharing knowledge or extending a hand to help someone doesn't block your blessings or hinder your success. On your journey in life, share the knowledge and help someone along the way.

No comments: