Monday, February 16, 2009

Taraji P. Henson


Taraji P. Henson graces the cover of this weeks “Jet” magazine available on newsstands today. Check out the following excerpt from Taraji’s interview with “Jet.”

Jet: What are you looking for in a man?

Taraji: He has to know God first. If he has children, he’d better be a father and in his child’s life. I need confidence. I need a little bit of swagger. Intelligence. I need spontaneity. I need my best friend. I need someone who is not afraid of commitment. Someone who is not afraid of the challenges a relationship “w-i-l-l” bring. And, someone who can hold me up when I can’t hold myself up.

Jet: Do you ever see yourself getting married?

Taraji: Absolutely. I’m not bitter or jaded. I believe there is someone out there for everyone. When I meet him, we’ll walk down the aisle.

Visit www.ebonyjet.com to read more of the interview.

No comments: